Mentally Strong and Successful at University
Webinar "Mental stark und erfolgreich im Studium"
You want more happiness, satisfaction and success in life? Take responsibility for your thoughts and your well-being to better master challenges and actively achieve goals. In this webinar you will learn to escape the mental carousel, overcome mental blocks and generate more success. Unleash your full potential and achieve your goals with mental strength!
Contents of the webinar:
- What is mental strength and what role do my thoughts play?
- How do I recognise my limiting thought blocks?
- How do I develop my full potential in order to be successful in my studies?
- How do I achieve my goals and how can I motivate myself to do so?
- Question and answer session afterwards
In the webinar, in addition to teaching the content, exercises are also carried out and techniques are taught in order to provide students with concrete methods for application in everyday life and studies. Practical relevance is established with illustrative examples.
Speaker - Mental Success with Ms DI Nadja Koch, Certified Mental and Resilience Trainer, Systemic Coach