Workshop: Job interview
Preparation for Job Interviews
Whether it's a professional internship or a job after graduation: applications are always a must. For the phase of
preparation of application documents and conducting interviews, there are relevant points on which to
and which can of course be trained. Individual questions and problems can be discussed in detail.
be discussed in addition. Practical tips are explained in the seminar, e.g.:
- How can I apply successfully and confidently?
- Where are my strengths
- Examination of the personal "map of interests and competences".
- Types of interviews and categories of questions
- Gathering information before the interview
- Do's and don'ts in the job interview
- Evaluation and resilience
One week after the workshop date, Dr Larissa Rogner will conduct a job application simulation with
to all interested participants (participation is voluntary). There is the possibility of
personal application documents to Dr Rogner and receive additional feedback.
Speaker – Bildungslebenswelten with Dr Larissa Rogner: study guidance and coaching
When and where will the next workshop take place?
You will find all information about the next dates in your e-mail box! If you have any questions, you can also contact
Please feel free to contact the Social Policy Unit at any time.