Travel costs

In principle, the use of public transport is preferable to private transport if travel is required in the context of the activity as a student representative. Further information on hotel and meal costs can be found in the article Travel Expenses. In addition to this principle, the following points must be observed for public transport: For travel by private individual transport, the following additional points apply: Travel expenses [...]

Legal transactions

Legal transactions in the sense of the ÖH are the purchase of drinks and food, expenses for localities, the purchase of other goods, etc., which are clearly required for a project, an offer or an event. When concluding legal transactions, the final amount of the respective invoice(s) plays a role as well as the approval of certain functionaries within [...].

Travel expenses

In the case of meetings, sessions or other appointments outside Vorarlberg, travel expenses can be refunded if it is no longer possible to travel home. Further information on travel expenses can be found in the article Travel Expenses. The costs can be refunded by means of an application for reimbursement of expenses, to which all original invoices are attached. Overnight stays A maximum limit of € 80.00 applies to overnight stays [...].

Checklist new members

After a new member has been admitted to the university council or one of the student councils, the following points must be observed and carried out. General documentation * not required for student representatives E-mail approval of access authorisations * for speakers, members of a student representative committee and members of the Cultural Affairs Office; otherwise upon approval of the respective speaker with justification Microsoft Teams ÖH-Website Telegram Speaker [...]

New admission Speaker:in

As a rule, speakers are elected at a meeting of the university representation, but can be appointed on an interim basis by the chairperson for a maximum of three months if necessary. If it is foreseeable that a position cannot be filled in the near future (e.g. due to an announced resignation or the end of the studies of the current speaker), the vacant position is to be filled via [...].

Transmission of job offers

Time and again, external organisations, companies and individuals ask individual departments, the chair team or student representatives to advertise job offers or jobs for students within the University of Applied Sciences and among the students. We as ÖH do not send out external job advertisements or job offers; the UAS has its own job newsletter and a job exchange for this purpose. All incoming enquiries should be [...]

Media Transparency Act

Due to the Media Transparency Act, the ÖH as a public corporation is obliged to make several notifications and data updates throughout the year. Data update Once a year, at the beginning of July, the Austrian Court of Audit (on the basis of Federal Law Gazette I No. 125/2011) must be notified of any changes to the following items with a cut-off date of 1 July of the respective year: A reminder to this effect as well as a corresponding [...]

ECTS Credit & Confirmation

Working for the ÖH at the University of Applied Sciences Vorarlberg or exercising functions (be it as a clerk, speaker, mandatary or student representative) are unpaid, voluntary activities and work. However, depending on the function performed, a different number of ECTS points are available for each completed semester with continuous ÖH activity.

Room reservation

If a room or similar at the UAS is required for events organised by a department or a student representative, this must be requested and reserved in advance. If additional utensils or equipment are required (e.g. lectern, high tables, projector, camera, power supply, etc.), this can also be obtained from the UAS. The following locations must be requested before the event: Building [...]

Scroll to top